Not the Heart but the Senses

Monday

"Your mind is clear when you're able to see calmly through your eyes, listen tentatively with your ears, or gently feeling with your finger tips. Embrace the senses and your mind will start making sense. The heart may fuel these senses as the blood flows, but don't ignore the small contribution that can make a huge difference." - MyThought (2009)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

My random thoughts needs to be unscrambled. Let me know what you think. I write poems and it may be somewhat abstract at times. I understand if you don't get it I will be glad to interpret the feeling with some form of expression. I truly enjoy writing poems that even may not make sense at times but the words of language that pops into my head many conduct some musical language of feelings and expression.

  © QuotesTooDeep My Thoughts by www.combinelearning.com 2009

Back to TOP