Among the Stranger

Monday

Among the Stranger
They pass by us by
Nothing appears to have happened

Wrong it says to us
Among the stranger
there are strangers of strangers

They will follow
Among the strangers
It smells the scent of scentless
The mind reacts to it.

It never leaves as it
also has its own strangers
Among the stranger
There is fear

Fear we learn as a child
We hold

Then I wonder why ask?
Among the strange we might just ask
Ask a blind man's question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

My random thoughts needs to be unscrambled. Let me know what you think. I write poems and it may be somewhat abstract at times. I understand if you don't get it I will be glad to interpret the feeling with some form of expression. I truly enjoy writing poems that even may not make sense at times but the words of language that pops into my head many conduct some musical language of feelings and expression.

  © QuotesTooDeep My Thoughts by www.combinelearning.com 2009

Back to TOP