Wants and Needs

Sunday

Needing the Soul the be Calm
Peacefully within Ones' Self
Changes that happens in between
With unknown causes
With known afflictions

Battery with no content
Movement without force
It is striking against the wall
Damage the in between lines
Fading away with dust

Anger that drives both forces
The need wasn't there
The peace within was gone
Sorrow, unhappiness, keywords

The balance of anger
With the balance of pain
Inflicting
Enduring
Wrong
Gone
No
I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

My random thoughts needs to be unscrambled. Let me know what you think. I write poems and it may be somewhat abstract at times. I understand if you don't get it I will be glad to interpret the feeling with some form of expression. I truly enjoy writing poems that even may not make sense at times but the words of language that pops into my head many conduct some musical language of feelings and expression.

  © QuotesTooDeep My Thoughts by www.combinelearning.com 2009

Back to TOP