Break Up - The sadness inside me

Saturday

I write you this letter
The only way I could
Through the highway of the internet

I write with so much anger
To believe I once gave
Half of my heart away

You kept it
You played with it and hung out
You then threw it away

If only the internet
can track the tears that fell
and analyze with its technology
the feelings those tears have

you killed me inside
you turned us to rock
the faith I once only had
no longer has any

I begged and tried
I offered and gave
I tended and waited
I cried and died

I don't know what else to do
but leave and don't come back
I can't just play games
I can't hear those words

Date her!
You like her?
She is hot!

Go away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

My random thoughts needs to be unscrambled. Let me know what you think. I write poems and it may be somewhat abstract at times. I understand if you don't get it I will be glad to interpret the feeling with some form of expression. I truly enjoy writing poems that even may not make sense at times but the words of language that pops into my head many conduct some musical language of feelings and expression.

  © QuotesTooDeep My Thoughts by www.combinelearning.com 2009

Back to TOP